The key to outstanding project management is the experience of knowing exactly what is needed and staying on top of every detail throughout the life a project.
At Associated Floors, we understand all that’s involved and we make sure that nothing ‘falls through the cracks’! With our considerable expertise and superior customer support/project management, we manage every project with the utmost details so that from the outset through completion, you are assured of a successful outcome. Associated has built its business and its reputation on providing single-source accountability and end-to-end solutions for national accounts.
The Associated Process
Initial Comprehensive Project Overview
- Initial client/Associated sales manager meeting to discuss scope of work, individual client needs and expectations
- Internal scope of work review between Sales and Operations Dept.
- Research and review the scope of work with client to insure all materials have been identified and meet functionality, codes, ADA, etc.
- Research product sourcing and provide alternate materials recommendations- cost-savings, increased durability, availability, etc.
- Confirm proper adhesives required;
- Associated will assign a dedicated project manager to administer your projects- one call puts you in contact with all phases of your projects
Operations Take-Off & Specification
- Receive client floor plans and construction schedules (we can field measure your location if plans don’t exist)
- Operations department estimates materials based on your floor plans
- Provide an estimate for client approval for all products
- Determine if moisture mitigation materials will be required
- Your one Purchase order to Associated starts the process- no longer do you need to submit multiple PO’s to numerous vendors
- Order approved materials & determine installation date
- Allow for material acclimation period prior to installation
Project Management, Installation & Completion
- Project Managers coordinate installation with your team and our crews
- Daily follow-up calls to ensure project is on track and on schedule
- Keep you apprised as project unfolds
- Provide a signed a Completion Slip accepting our work
- Receive One invoice for the entire project- all materials, freight, and installation on one invoice
Follow-up Client Service
- We value our long-term clients and always provide ongoing answers and solutions
- We provide a 2-year warranty on our installation workmanship
Associated Floors, International
- We have experienced staff who ask questions at the outset and consult with our clients throughout the process, always providing valuable solutions.
- The key to our success is our single-source accountability. One person—from project inception through completion—overseeing every aspect of your project…leaving you free to complete your work unencumbered.
- Our only vested interest in product selection is to ensure that we help you choose the best flooring materials for your project from global manufacturers
Let the trained professionals at Associated Floors educate you on how to balance cost savings against long-term performance. We work closely with our clients to advise and help them select products that will best match their timeframes, budgets and overall project concepts. The proper flooring selection should meet all of these requirements while always remaining within your budget. Call us at 800-800-4320 and request an appointment with one of our principals.