Associated has furnished and installed more than 40 million square feet of Luxury Vinyl Tile
Associated helped launch Amtico in the US commercial market in the 1990’s. We did so by providing Amtico with their first US National accounts including Footlocker, Lady Foot Locker, Foot Action, Linens & Things, Bed Bath & Beyond and Toys “R” Us. Over the years, Associated has furnished and installed more than 40 million square feet of Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT).
This segment of the floor covering market has grown in popularity in recent years. Below we share the features and benefits of LVT with you so you will understand why this is such an important commercial flooring choice. And because Associated Floors is one of the major suppliers of LVT in the US, and can source this product at prices that very few, if any, competitors can match, it makes perfect sense to consider it for your next project.
A Few Reasons to Consider LVT
- Allows for extraordinary design choices and flexibility due to its modular style
- Easy to create unique designs and patterns, as well as wayfinding solutions through a wide choice of colors and styles
- Durable material and enduring performance that withstands heavy foot traffic
- Easy to maintain, which means less cleaning time and disruption of business
- Customized designs, patterns, and specialty visuals are easy to create
- Realistic imaging and simulation of wood, stone, and metallic textures
- Readily installed in most environments
Limitless Design Options
In today’s competitive retail and hospitality environment, LVT opens the door to so many design options that can make or break your visitors’ experience. Think of literally anything your design imagination can conjure up – from logos, embossing, colors or styles – and we can bring it to you with LVT.
LVT is available in:
• Wood visuals
• Stone visuals
• Metallic visuals
• Specialty visuals
Associated Floors, We're Here to Help You
To request a sample for your next project or discuss your commercial flooring needs, give us a call at 800-800-4320 or send us an email with your request.
We offer computerized price quotes and precise materials projections. Depending on the environment and the amount of foot traffic, the right choice of flooring can be a sustainable lower cost solution as well as offer dynamic design possibilities. Contact us to get a quote on your next project.
Decades of working with multi-location retailers mean quantity pricing that meets your budget with the best value flooring. We offer line item estimates to simplify your remodeling and construction projects so you can evaluate and calculate your costs on a large scale