Whether you are preparing a large store remodel, a national roll-out program, or a new construction project, sourcing and procurement of the flooring is a formidable task.
Numerous factors are involved in the selection process of the proper floor covering for a given space. We have found that in nearly every scenario, budget is of utmost concern. With that said, there is also the design statement you desire to achieve for your customers and that clearly represents your brand.
Our proven approach to every project helps you:
- Make educated choices that will best suit your flooring project
- Sort through the sales “hyperbole” of every manufacturer to find the best products to fit your requirements
- Break down the technical issues of manufacturing and product specifications, enabling you to make informed decisions
Some criteria for consideration when selecting new flooring products:
- Budget and maintenance for lifecycle costs
- Amount and type of foot traffic
- Customer Profile
- Does your average person where sneakers or high-heels?
- Do you have large rolling loads, such as pallet jacks making deliveries or hospital beds?
Experienced Consultants to Help with The Right Decisions
When undertaking a multi-location remodel or constructing a new space, you want to have experience on your side. Associated Floors can help you choose flooring materials that will stand up to traffic, time, budgetary constraints, and wear and tear. Some considerations:
- The lifecycle costs and the flooring materials’ realistic life span should not be overlooked or neglected
- Maintenance costs and long-term how well the flooring will be maintained and maintenance requirements
- What is your typical design change and/or remodeling of the space
- A “15 year warranted product” makes no sense if you have a 5 year lease on the space
- Every flooring option has very different performance characteristics, and a different level of design and aesthetics, which should carry your corporate message/branding when used correctly.
At Associated we work closely with our clients to advise and help them select products that will best match the timeframes, their budgets and their overall project concepts. The proper flooring selection should meet all of these requirements while always remaining within your budget. Our understanding of design, technical and performance issues, as well as the flooring market allow us help you make the right decision for your project.
CONTACT US to arrange have one of our principals give you a call.
Or call us now at 800-800-4320.
Associated Floors, International
- We have experienced staff who ask questions at the outset and consult with our clients throughout the process, always providing valuable solutions.
- The key to our success is our single-source accountability. One person—from project inception through completion—overseeing every aspect of your project…leaving you free to complete your work unencumbered.
- Our only vested interest in product selection is to ensure that we help you choose the best flooring materials for your project from global manufacturers
Let the trained professionals at Associated Floors educate you on how to balance cost savings against long-term performance. We work closely with our clients to advise and help them select products that will best match their timeframes, budgets and overall project concepts. The proper flooring selection should meet all of these requirements while always remaining within your budget. Call us at 800-800-4320 and request an appointment with one of our principals.