At Associated Floors one of our core areas of expertise is installation.
It’s one thing to have your designer or architect recommend flooring that would look best in your space – it’s another to make sure that whoever installs your floors knows exactly what they are doing.
In our 90+ years of business Associated Floors has installed every type of flooring, from carpet to ceramic, from wood to stone, from porcelain to laminate, and many other unusual products that our clients request or require. Our vast experience includes installing floors in boutiques, big-box retailers, major hotels, hi-rise corporate buildings and condominiums, hospitals and healthcare facilities, museums and more.
Here’s what expert installation has to take into consideration (and often doesn’t):
- Understanding the total scope of the project, whether it is new construction or a remodel. Making sure the project is staffed appropriately to complete the project on time.
- For a nighttime remodel, our specialty, insuring that the project is staged properly so that every morning the area worked in is fully operational for business as usual.
- Preparing the sub-floors following the specifications of the manufacturer(s) and making sure it’s done correctly throughout the space.
- Studying and interpreting traffic patterns of each space so that flooring can be laid for maximize wear and design aesthetics over the longest possible period of time.
- Safely and methodically moving and lifting furniture and systems so there is little or no disruption of employees’ work schedules or ongoing business.
- Completing the installation by attending to all of the details and cleaning up the work area so that it is spotless at the conclusion of the project.
Associated is so confident in the quality of our installation and service, we offer a 2-year warranty on installation workmanship. If an issue arises due to improper installation, we will repair it at no cost for up to a 2-year period. And, if it cannot be repaired, and you purchased it from Associated, we will even replace it, again at no cost to you. That’s part of the Associated Advantage. Now that you have committed all of this money to beautiful floors, you should be assured that there is no chance for error when they are installed.
Don’t take chances with your new floors – call us today to set up an appointment and discuss your installation needs at 800-800-4320.
Associated Floors, International
- We have experienced staff who ask questions at the outset and consult with our clients throughout the process, always providing valuable solutions.
- The key to our success is our single-source accountability. One person—from project inception through completion—overseeing every aspect of your project…leaving you free to complete your work unencumbered.
- Our only vested interest in product selection is to ensure that we help you choose the best flooring materials for your project from global manufacturers
Let the trained professionals at Associated Floors educate you on how to balance cost savings against long-term performance. We work closely with our clients to advise and help them select products that will best match their timeframes, budgets and overall project concepts. The proper flooring selection should meet all of these requirements while always remaining within your budget. Call us at 800-800-4320 and request an appointment with one of our principals.